I had my appraisal meeting this week, which went well. My goals for the next year are posted below:
- Complete a draft of a comprehensive LibGuide for using the US Census by April 30, and the final version by August 15.
- Complete at least 5 US Census Bureau training webinars by April 2016 to prepare to support the Duquesne researchers and users of the US Census LibGuide.
- Collaboratively plan to present a session called “Not the Usual Suspects” to teach researchers how to expand and improve their research results with effective database choices by December 2016.
- Collaboratively plan for potential “Hidden Treasures” programming by December 2016.
- Provide at least three EndNote instruction sessions and tech support for Zotero sessions as needed throughout 2016.
- Write an article for a “Gumberg Gems” or “Hidden Treasures” series for each issue of the library’s BiblioBrief newsletter in 2016. The articles will highlight interesting print materials in Gumberg’s collection and will be coordinated with the Director of Information Services and the Marketing and Electronic Communications Librarian.
- Serve as member of the interdisciplinary Trauma-Informed Community Development (TICD) Research Coalition at Duquesne University. Provide research assistance and maintain the TICD LibGuide throughout 2016.